(Effective May 31, 2018)
- What information we collect;
- Who we share information with;
- How your information can be corrected;
- How your information is secured;
- How changes to this policy will be communicated; and
- How you can address concerns over our use of your data.
Collection, Use, and Sharing of Information
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. No third party has access to the information we collect from you. We do not sell mailing lists, email addresses, or other personal information to anyone. If we sell our assets to another entity, or are acquired by or merged with another entity, we may provide that entity with such personally identifiable information as is related to the part of our business that was sold, merged, or acquired, and that information may be provided without your consent.
The Type of Information We Collect About You
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII). To access certain portions of our website, you must first complete a user registration process. During registration you will be required to give certain information, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, and the name of your employer. We also collect your IP address and your User ID, which could be used to identify you when used in combination with other PII. Your PII may be used to contact you about our products and services.
- Anonymous Data. We may also collect anonymous information that does not identify you personally. This information is collected any time a visitor comes to this website, and is used to improve the overall quality of our website. This information may include, for example, your internet browser type and platform type (for example, Windows, Android, iOS, Linux, and the like). This data helps us determine what browsers and platforms to support, and also allows us to keep track of traffic to various portions of our website.
Social Media Integration
Our website and services may be integrated with various third-party social media services. If you choose to use those social media services, we may receive data that has been made available by those services. This data may include information about your contacts on those services. Your use of third-party social media services is voluntary, and is not required to use our website or services. If you choose to use such social media services, you should be comfortable with the practices used by those services when sharing your data. Please review the privacy policies of those third-party services and modify your privacy settings on those services so that you are comfortable with how they share data with others.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can opt out of future contact from us at any time by contacting us at the email address or phone number provided on our website. You can also contact us to do any of the following:
- Find out what data we have about you, if any;
- Change/correct mistakes in the data we have about you;
- Have us delete any data we have about you; or
- Express any concerns you have about our use of your data.
We take commercially reasonable precautions to protect your data. When you submit PII via our website, that information is protected both online and offline. When we collect PII, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or by looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
In addition to using encryption to protect PII online, we protect your data offline. Only employees who need to access your information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We Are Not Liable for a Breach
No data transmission system is completely secure, and no physical or electronic security measures are completely impenetrable. Because of this, we cannot guarantee that the data you provide to us will not be lost or accessed by unauthorized individuals. By using our website or services, you agree to assume all of the risk connected to the loss or misuse of your data. If you are not comfortable with accepting that risk, you should not use our website or services.
If we believe the security of your data has been compromised, we may decide to notify you. If we believe it is appropriate to notify you, we may do so by email or any other means available to us.
We do not track customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals from a web browser. However, some third party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. Your web browser may allow you to set the browser’s DNT signal so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
This website is not directed to, or intended for use by, children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us at the email address or phone number provided on our website and we will delete the information in compliance with COPPA.
Our website may include links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these other websites. We encourage our users to read the privacy policies of any linked sites that collect personally identifiable information.
Changes to this Policy
13762 First Avenue
Hanford, CA 93230